1. Open Bibox App, click the 'Futures' option at the bottom of the page.
2.Then click '...' at the top right corner or the margin transfer logo to transfer assets from the master account to the contract account.
3. Select "Transfer" and enter the amount you want to transfer into the contract account.
4. After the transfer, you can see the current available amount in "Available (BTC)" on the page; click the upper left corner to switch to USDT Swap.
5. After selecting a token type, users can choose the leverage and enter the price and amount. If you predict the price will increase, then choose "Buy/Long", if you predict the price will decrease, then choose "Sell/Short". When placing an order, you can also click "TP/SL" to set the take profit/stop loss price at the same time. Click the market performance logo at the top right corner, you can view the market trends.
6.Once the order placed, you can view it on the bottom of the "Orders" page if it is not taken. If your order has been taken, then it can be viewed in 'Position' page.To view more records, click 'All' on the "Orders" page .
*Click the Share logo next to the ROI, you can share your profits with your friends.
7. If you want to adjust the leverage, please click on the adjustment button, slide to the desired leverage multiple and click confirm. To adjust the margin, click "Margin", select "+increase margin" or "-reduce margin" and click "Confirm". Stop P/L can also be set on this page, please choose according to your own trading situation.
8. If you want to close a position, then switch to 'Position' page, select the position you want to close, enter the price and amount to complete closing an position.Flash close is a faster way to close a position.
9.Reverse opening：When you hold a certain number of long or short positions, click "Reverse opening" and confirm the order again, the system will automatically close the current position at the counterparty price, and open a position with the same number of positions in the opposite direction at the counterparty price, in order to avoid missing the reversal market or too late to open a position when the reversal market comes.